Question of the Day - Tuesday, November 17

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yep, that's Rico!!! 

I think it's a good thing Rico and Camelot don't live in the same household--can you imagine the racket in the mornings?!  
They would totally band together in their pursuit of noisy walk up calls!
 and probably order themselves a loud speaker in the meantime 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When Hekitty decides it is time for me to wake up, and this varies from day to day, darn it, first she pats my face.  If I then dare to roll over, she goes into the hall, takes a running start, and lands somewhere in the vicinity of either my liver or bladder, and SQUALLS like she's being killed.  I'm 62 now, and although the liver hit is more painful, the bladder hit can cause dire emergencies which send me out of the bed at warp speed.  Mission accomplished.  Mom is up and, after a brief pause, headed to the kitchen and the kibbles.

~SIGH~  She gets me coming and going.  When she decides that it's time for bed, she sits in the bedroom door and yowls like a demented Siamese in a torture chamber till I give up, turn off the lights and head in.

At that point, she crawls under covers with me and spends the next four hours brushing her whiskers over the backs of my (very ticklish) knees.

I just cannot win with this cat.  And I adore her.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know, right?  I would not for five minutes put up with from a human what I find cute in my cat.  Did that sentence make any sense at all?  The grammer is iffy and the syntax is odd at best, but I just couldn't get it to come out sounding like English at all.