Question Of The Day - Tuesday, November 13

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton went to the groomer - I texted both my daughters about his special coiffure day. :heartshape:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"I threw it in the laundry hamper, along with my smelly old socks."

Couldn't be more accurate.

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"yeah...bye"

Kinda sums up how I feel about running for political office in the first place, so incredibly appropriate!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Honestly I'm good for mashed potatoes. Tomorrow we will need to buy some soup and get lozenges and beer."

Oh I really don't want that to be my campaign slogan. Right now I have a dental issue and have a cold so I'm on all soft foods. The beer thing could help my campaign or hurt it. In general though as a woman running for office this text is not sexy and would most certainly drive people to vote for the lesser candidate who had the better last text!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Did you get the photo?"

My son requested a pic of my father in his WWII uniform for some veterans' day remembrance at work. Here it is. The person in the middle is me.

Baby DreamerRose would have my vote. Who could resist that smile. That's not a gassy smile that's sheer delight!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
DNOT

(it means 'desperately in need of trim' and my hairdresser knows the code.. :))

As a slogan it would certainly get people talking ..:thumbsup:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
"Snow day!"

it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I was teasing my sister about her kids having snow day

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kat0121 Kat0121 One of these days, I'm coming to Florida to catnap a certain little black baby. She is just gorgeous! If she were to go missing, do not fret. She's in good hands. I swear.
LOL I know she would be.

She was sitting in my lap the other night and of course wanted to get into things. I told her to stop and without thinking called her DD's name. This is the look I got. :lol:

upload_2018-11-15_6-41-43.png

"Do I LOOK like sister?" :lol: