Question Of The Day - Tuesday, May 8

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Everyone! Welcome to Tuesday ~

Happy World Donkey Day Today! :redheartpump:

Other than kittens and wild cat cubs of course.....

What is your favourite baby animal?

It's difficult of course to narrow it down, since all baby animals are precious, but I can't help but get particularly giddy over donkey and horse foals.

Baby foxes are not too far behind either!

How about you?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm absolutely with you on foals. They're just so cute and funny as they learn to control those long legs :lovecat3:
collie and twiglet.jpg
My Collie-Bear at 3 days old with her mum, Twiglet :heartshape:

I love puppies too (well, most baby animals actually ;) ), but there's something magical about foals somehow :cloud9: I'd adore to breed one myself, especially as Exmoors are endangered, but my health just isn't good enough right now :sigh: (nor is it likely to be).

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really cannot choose one baby animal as a favorite as I truly love them all so much! Baby animals, to me, exhibit how precious, beautiful and awesome Creation is! Wonderful! I am always amazed at the babies that come into this world via shells. Here are some babies I spotted recently at a pond in town.
20180504_180459.jpg

I will enjoy all the responses of my friends here today, because, as I said, I love them all!

Click on the photo to enlarge and you will see a whole lot of cuteness!

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is of course baby geese. My avatar picture was taken at our pond in the back corner of our property. The geese come back every year and bring their babies. Clicking will enlarge the picture a little.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love their capacity for such a wide variety of emotions, even as wee little ones.
I watched a docu series on elephants and in one part, the elephant herd was stuck in a horrible sandstorm that blinded them, and one of the babies got turned around. When the storm cleared, the herd was together except for this little lost baby that was wandering far away in the opposite direction. Broke my heart.