Question of the Day - Tuesday, May 12

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a little child my neighbor had a pomegranate and asked if I wanted to try some. Yes! He handed me a seed , which I tossed, not realizing that had the fruit around it. He laughed and explained it to me. I actually enjoy plucking the little ruby gems out as a treat. Corn on the cob is an absolute favorite but very messy! I have corn cob holders that are nice. As for aggravation though, I love popcorn but that can leave bits in the teeth! Ribs are yummy but messy to eat too. French dip sandwiches , ummmmm, but drippy!

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with mangos. I slice them on each side near the seed and have 4 pieces, but then getting the peel off I wind up with juice running down my arms and hand. But I love them. A second would be lobster, so...much...work! I went to Maine once and I'll go for lobster rolls instead of a whole lobster!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Whole lobster and Alaskan King crab. The restaurants I've been to will remove the meat for you.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree about the lobsters, but will add tacos. They drip all over, and I can't get some of everything in one bite. So now I use tostadas for shells.
I do that too. My first choice is soft tortillas because you can wrap them better. But if I want crunchy; I just use tostadas. I've also been making taco bowls over rice. Everyone here loves it that way too.