Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 9

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday!

Totally in a spring/nature mood (And I love beautiful views!) so can't help but go with this question today...

What kind of landscape do you like best?

Example: forests, tundra, fields/prairies, mountains, deserts, coastal etc

It's hard to pick just one, but I do love a good green and lush countryside landscape. It's just so pretty, whimsical and soothing to me. Irish, English and Scottish countryside landscapes are prime examples.

I also really like coastal! Ah, the majesty and allure. Also something soothing about them.

*Not my pictures

How about you guys?

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday!

Totally in a spring/nature mood (And I love beautiful views!) so can't help but go with this question today...

What kind of landscape do you like best?

Example: forests, tundra, fields/prairies, mountains, deserts, coastal etc

It's hard to pick just one, but I do love a good green and lush countryside landscape. It's just so pretty, whimsical and soothing to me. Irish, English and Scottish countryside landscapes are prime examples.

I also really like coastal! Ah, the majesty and allure. Also something soothing about them.

*Not my pictures

How about you guys?

While Ireland is, by far, the most beautiful place I've ever been, I'd still prefer snowy.
IMG_0261.JPG

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mountains and valleys. My inlaws have a gorgeous view of a mountain from their house. We sleep in a daylight basement bedroom there and the first thing I do every morning is go look outside at the view.

My uncle’s house sit overlooking a huge valley and the view is amazing. Especially at sunset.

DH and I rented a mountain cabin for our honeymoon. It didn’t have a view but we spent the week exploring the area and hiking. We always head somewhere in the mountains to hike on our vacations.

I like beach walking; but I like mountains the best.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I do love Ireland. I have been there and everytime I am about to land in Shannon Airport the gorgeous green fields gives it a way--I am in Ireland! 🇮🇪 💚💚💚 How I long to go there again.
ireland-moher-in-county-clare-cliffs.jpg
490782.jpg

I also been to Alaska and fell completely in love with it's rugged beauty and fascinating wildlife. One of my favorite memories is kayaking on an inlet of water not to far from the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau while I had curious seals swimming along side of me and eagles flying over me. Never will I forget that. If I could go back again, I would in a :redheartpump: .
alaska-in-pictures-beautiful-places-to-photograph-seward-highway.jpg
alaska-in-pictures-beautiful-places-to-photograph-northern-lights-in-fairbanks.jpg

The last place is Switzerland. I love the Alpine beauty of this country. I almost went once, but my plans fell through, so one day I will make sure I visit this gorgeous country and when I do I will soak in all it's beauty. 🥰
most-beautiful-places-in-switzerland-e1532588413808.jpg
Switzerland-Road-Trip-Roads.jpg