Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 30

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately hearing. The problem is I can't filter out noise very well, so I get easily overwhelmed and can't function if there's a lot of noises going on around me. Right now my ^#$%#$%ing neighbors have their music bass blaring in their car and I can't focus very well until they leave. It's the one thing I hate about my neighborhood, too many people think blasting their bass is cool and something we all want to hear too.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hearing. I can hear things that most people can't pick up on. I tested it out with my friends who had a conversation with one another and I was outside of normal hearing range and I heard every word they said. The were gobsmacked that I had this super hearing ability. It's been both a blessing and a curse as you can imagine.😐

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
My sense of smell.

Yeah, mine too. I believe this is the strongest I have in all my senses. I started feeling / seeing "them" when I was very young. And it also freaks me out.
I wasn't going to mention sixth sense, but I have it too. I had visions of the big earthquake in Japan 2011 a week before it happened. I chalked it up to my imagination until it actually happened! That one shook me too my core. I had other things happen that confirmed this ability. Hang in there, you are not alone.. HUGS. 🤗

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I had visions of the big earthquake in Japan 2011 a week before it happened.
Seriously? OMG! I had those nightmares too, although in my dreams it was not clear where it would happen. So when I saw the footages in the news afterwards I almost fainted. My husband sometimes tells me not to say anything, as he jokes that I have a "cursed tongue". I keep telling him that even if I don't say it out loud it will happen if its ought to happen.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Seriously? OMG! I had those nightmares too, although in my dreams it was not clear where it would happen. So when I saw the footages in the news afterwards I almost fainted. My husband sometimes tells me not to say anything, as he jokes that I have a "cursed tongue". I keep telling him that even if I don't say it out loud it will happen if its ought to happen.
No, your husband is wrong saying that, you can't help that you are seeing what you are seeing. You have no control over the event you are seeing. I always wonder why I was having these visions. I pray about to understand what the purpose is. Sometimes, it keeps me up at night. It really does affect you emotionally.

Believe me, you are not alone.🤗