Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 11

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Hope everyone is having a smooth Tuesday so far

What is your favourite sleeping position?

I love sleeping on my tummy. Second place would be on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any way I can. Lol.
I have a king size bed with a 6 ft 4 in hubby that snores like a freight train, a 4 year old that appears in the middle of the night with his 3 pillow pets and 3 of our 5 cats that find a spot. The other 2 cats gave up I think.
Thankfully my 18 month old loves his space and loves his crib.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Curled with the kitties.

But yea, I tend to fall asleep on my side, and wake up on my back

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to sleep on my stomach. Lately, I don't care what position I am sleeping in as long as I am sleeping. I have been having so much trouble sleeping since I got pregnant.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm...  I start the night on the couch with Mooch on my stomach or my hip if I'm on my side.  Noodles above my head.  Then after a few hours I head to bed and go between my side, almost on my belly and belly and back and forth depending on which part of my body has fallen asleep.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I start out on my back and wake up in the fetal position, hot and surrounded by cats. Or still on my back, sweating and draped in cats. Man, they generate a lot heat when they sleep!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I usually sleep on my left side with my right arm wrapped around Mollipop. Or if I roll over to my right side, then my left arm goes around Muffin. I sleep with Muffin on my right and Molli on my left. Sometimes one of them will go above my head to the pillow, but most often they're right there in bed with me.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I try to sleep on my right side. But I always move and I really sleep on my back with my hands clasped over my stomach.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep mostly on my right side. It doesn't matter what side I sleep on though, Burt will join me in bed in the middle of the night and I can wake up to a cat face 1 inch from my own. But I guess it's better then my poor husband, he always sleeps on his back and has Casper draped over his legs!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my tummy with my face on the pillow. I wake up with creases all over my face. It's not a good look but I just don't feel right on my back.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep on my back with my head angled to the right. I don't know why, I just feel "safer" when I angle my head. Sometimes I may sleep on my side, but usually not for long - or I'll wake up with funny cramps in the middle of the night.