Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 7

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Darlings, welcome to the first Tuesday of June!

I've already asked this Q sometime ago, but have really enjoyed the responses from last time so going to give it another go.

What nicknames do you give your kitties?

Morgana: Gaga, Mini Gaga, Kiki, Meemoo, Her Royal Cuteness, My Kitten Pot Pie, Sassy, Saucy Minx, Little Missy, The Queen, Mini Beast. My mother also likes to call her The Evil One 

Camelot: Squishy, Lord Squishypants, Camie, Camie Wamie, Marshmallow, Sweetie.

(I'm not too gushy, right?
)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith: Lily, Baby Lily, Lily Belle, Little Belle

Sophie: Sophiesaurus, Saurus, Kitten

Henry: Brother, Buddy, Sweet Boy

Bailey (the 14 year old Border Collie): Baileygirl, Harold (when she's acting like a cranky old man- and YES- she answers to it.)

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I love this question!

Monet: Mewmew, Mew-ney, Mon-net, Handsome, Pain-in-the-Arse, Brat

Picasso: Cassie, Stinky-butt, Kitten (she has such a kitten-like face) and "Gimmie that belleh"

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel has many... Kitten (because I have never had a kitten before she's my forever kitten now 7 years old), little buddy, pidge, house mouse because her meow is like a mouse, bug as in endearing love bug etc.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eclipse is Handsome Kitty, Handsomest, Destructo kitty

Fluffy is Fluff, fluffness, Fluffer, Beautiful, Missy

Both are called kitty

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always love seeing what others call their kitties!

Casper:  Old Man, Creamsicle, Big Boy, , Mr. Man, Good Boy, The Gobbler, Grumpy, Casper C. Flump Esquire (his Sunday Going-to-Meeting name lol)

Cocoabean: Coco, Small Cat. Beancat, Bean, Chubb-Butt, Swifter, Sweetheart. She has not yet told us her full Sunday Going-to-Meeting name. 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch: Moochie, Moochie Poochie, Moo Moo, Moochie Smoochie.  You get the point. 

Noodles: Doodle, Noodle-doodle, Doodle Bop, Do-bop, Noodly Doodly, Noodle Poodle. And occasionally Noods.  

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Artie is also called: monkey, little one, little shitty, pumpkin, hunny-bunny, pumpkie, and of course, brat!  and Kaka when he has cling-ons!

and just plain 'honey'     

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alice is usually called Pretty Girl or Little One.

I don't usually have a nickname for Patches which is probably why he will come to his name and Alice doesn't.  I call him Money Pit after a vet visit.  He has had a chronic health issue starting at only 18 months old, I think I have helped put at least one vet's kid through college.  It is only in fun though, I don't resent the extra money for vet care.  He has been my buddy for 13 years now.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby gets called variations of her name: Rubes, Rubykins, Rubycakes.  Also Mommy's Girl, Mommy's Baby (though she was an adult when I adopted her).   And occasionally Trouble and Badness. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great question! 

our jaspurr:  his big nickname is Dude, in fact the girls have rarely heard me use his real name. then there's doodlie-dude, and mommy's sweet sweet and perfect boy.

deedee:  either deed, or deedee-doodle. occasionaly, deedle.

allie:  her main nickname is punkin, we rarely use allie. then there's punky, punka-punka-punka, punkadelic, and punkasaurus rex.

all 3 cats are sometimes called sweet pea, especially if i'm doing something like trimming their claws or pilling them.

now, both deedee and punkin have middle names. deedee's middle name is trouble, affectionately. and punkin's middle name is 'the mouth' because she likes to chew on things -- again, affectionately.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ruby gets called variations of her name: Rubes, Rubykins, Rubycakes.  Also Mommy's Girl, Mommy's Baby (though she was an adult when I adopted her).   And occasionally Trouble and Badness. 

Trouble! Forgot that one for Cocoabean!  My fiance uses it more than I do

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She has a few thousand, but the most common are

KittenBoo

BooCat

PieFace

and Little Hekky Na Na (her full name is Hekitty Renee)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I always love seeing what others call their kitties!

Casper:  Old Man, Creamsicle, Big Boy, , Mr. Man, Good Boy, The Gobbler, Grumpy, Casper C. Flump Esquire (his Sunday Going-to-Meeting name lol)

Cocoabean: Coco, Small Cat. Beancat, Bean, Chubb-Butt, Swifter, Sweetheart. She has not yet told us her full Sunday Going-to-Meeting name. 
Her Going to Meeting name could be C. Cindy Crawford. C to keep the theme and Cindy Crawford because her status as a supermodel/calendar girl needs to be acknowledged. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whisky, whiskums, whiksy and mummy's boy, sweetheart, lovely boy etc.

Blighty mighty blighty and mummy's boy etc.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Asha - Asha-Ji; Ji-Ji; Ji-Ji Girl; Baby; Babba; Babs; Squeaker; Squeak; Madam; Minx; Baby-Girl; Naughty; Cheeky; Little Girl

Shadow - Shad; Shadda; Shaddapad; Padda; Pad; Greyboy; Greebo; Paddapaws; (Mum) Mister Patrick Greyfur; His Royal Highness, Prince Carbonel (Carbonel is his 'official' name ;) ).

Pushkin - Pushkin-pie (less scope for pet names with a semi feral ;) )

LOVE this question :clap:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've posted before that my nickname for Mingo was Mingerino. He answers to both. But endearments include "sweetie" and "my sweet boy." I also talk baby talk to him, and "sweetie" sometimes comes out "tweetie." Not to be confused with Sylvester, though. Does anyone else talk baby talk to their furbabies?

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Maple - Mapey Wapey, Mapes, Queen of Sheba, Her Highness :lol3:

Penelopy - Pea-Pea, Pea-Pea Head, Peepers, Little Bo Peep, Peeps, Fifi

Oscar - Oscar de la Jolla (this is the equivalent of calling him by his full name when he does something bad - he got this name because he used to beat up his brother when he was little), Oscar Mayer Wiener, Wiener-Head, Osk, Oskman, Oskie, Worm Jr. (this one is very special indeed :rbheart: )

Oliver - Olive-Head, My Little Olive, Squishy, Seagull, Squishy Seagull, Seagull Boy