Question Of The Day - Tuesday, June 5

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Happy first Tuesday of June :hellocomputer:

Who was your very first fictional crush?

For me it was this guy:

I was around 6 when the series started, and my objectifying oogling commenced :lol: (Thanks, Sean Bean)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably Karen, one of the original Mickey Mouse club Mousketeers. I suppose because she was about my age.

There were several characters in science fiction books that I was charmed by, including Grand Captain Lady Laurr of the battleship Star Cluster from Mission to the Stars by A. E. Van Vogt, and Star, the Empress of the Twenty Universes from Robert Heinlein's Glory Road.

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can't remember my first fictional crush, but these two were the early ones:

Nic Cage Con Air
con air 1.jpg

Kenshin
Rurouni Kenshin.jpg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I suppose the "fictional" part would be the stage persona. I was a huge Kiss fan when I was a kid (still am)and I LOVED Peter " the Cat Man" Criss. Surprised that he was my favorite? :lol: I asked for (and got) this album for my 8th birthday. :yess:

Peter-Criss-1978-solo-album-peter-criss-39954572-500-500.jpg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm drawing a complete blank on my fictional crushes. I was obsessed with Who's the Boss? reruns when I was in high school, but didn't really have a crush on any of the characters.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a crush on James Garner ever since I saw him in the TV show Maverick in 1958. Also Clint Walker who passed away a few weeks ago. They were both so handsome.