Question of the day: Tuesday, June 4

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My co-worker adds honey to his coffee. His brother keeps honey bees and he gets his honey from him.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My co-worker adds honey to his coffee. His brother keeps honey bees and he gets his honey from him.
I love honey in my tea, but I almost makes me gag to put it in coffee.  No idea why.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love honey in my tea, but I almost makes me gag to put it in coffee.  No idea why.
:lol3: I got the idea of honey in coffee from my dad. He has always added honey to his coffee instead of sugar.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being Brazilian, I like strong coffee. Can't stand weak coffee. Creamer is optional, and generally I drink it with splenda.
If nothing is available, I have it black.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like my coffee strong, and then I like to add in creamer (I prefer flavored ones) and I also add in either Agave Nectar or Sugar. My favorite combination right now is the Starbuck's Cafe Verona k-cups with Agave Nectar and International Delight's "Cold Stone: Sweet Cream" creamer. It's awesome! :yummy:

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like my coffee sweet and flavored too.  We are into the International Delight creamers.  My favs are the York Peppermint Patty, Almond Joy and Heath flavors.  Oh and Southern Butter Pecan!  Yum!!
I've had three of the four creamers you mentioned, and loved them! Now I have to add York Peppermint Patty to my grocery list to try it! :)

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the mornings, its straight coffee, no cream or sugar (not even going to touch the "hot and black" thing lol). The stronger the better, just put it in an IV for me.

Now, after dinner I do enjoy coffee with french vanilla or mocha caramel creamer, but no sugar.