Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 24

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I use an Usana one as one of my students is a seller and I feel so sorry for her trying to move the stuff!  It's not bad though.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I like the regular Dial. It smells like soap. I don't like the men's one.
"Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did?" Taken from an old Dial soap commercial from many, many years gone by. I love the Dial coconut scent and that's what I use. I grew up with Dial and continue to use it.

Sorry, I digressed. We use Crest toothpaste. (My family used Gleem--think that's how it's spelled--when I was growing up)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have been using Colgate for a while since they were on sale for $1 and I had coupons for $1 off so I got 4 or 5 tubes for free. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about women's varieties? :D  Come to think of it, isn't it strange that there aren't any toiletries that says "Soap for Women" or something like that?

I used the men's soap once, and it reminded me of a sweating mule, so I stopped using it. 
All soap is for women unless it says otherwise.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colgate
Aquafresh
Oral B which is disgusting but have to finish what I bought in a dakr.
I've never noticed a difference when I use the whitening ones.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't handle a strong minty toothpaste in the mornings so I get a fruity kind like Toms of Maine kids' strawberry or the "homeopathic" apricot or the other flavor. . .mango? I forget; it's been a while. Currently I'm using Crest lime spearmint zest because I was intrigued by the description :lol3:. It's OK. Not sure I'll buy it again, probably go back to Tom's of Maine fruit flavors. I also got a travel size tube of the mint chocolate trek. . .chocolate flavored toothpaste is weird :tongue2:.

At night I do prefer a nice minty toothpaste. I like Colgate and Tom's of Maine peppermint best but if something else is on sale I'll get that.

I LOVED Aquafresh when I was little (like 4 years old). I was a weird little kid; I really loved strong flavors---spicy hot, minty, etc. I also ate cinnamon sticks, LOL. My mom would buy the mild kids' toothpaste but I always wanted to use the Aquafresh. . .

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
On the advice of my dentist, I use Sensodyne with enamel protection.