Question Of The Day - Tuesday, July 11

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday!

If your kitties were able to travel the world on their own accord, what country do you think they would love to go?

Morgana: France, because she is a posh, dignified, sassy little lady :lol:

Camelot: France too, for the food. He adores his food, that little piggy. Hang out in some cool restaurants and the like. And even though he isn't suppose to do it (As he is white and easily gets his ears burned) he loves sunbathing, so maybe head on down to the French Riviera too.

Liffey: Ireland. She already carries the river's namesake in Dublin, and she is an orange tabby, and a bubbly little creature. I think she would enjoy the social aspect and the scenery.

Tippy Toes: For some reason I am picturing Poland or Russia....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think Carleton would like to visit the Scandinavian countryside because he likes cooler temps just like his mom. :wink:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think my three would like to travel together, and they'd all agree on a trip to California. somewhere in northern California i think, because it's sunny but not overly hot. i think traveling to any other country would likely be a bit confusing for them.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samai - Tsavo Africa. Because I think she's from there ;)

Onsa would probably stay here so she can cuddle.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily would go to Paris. She's a diva and would love the place. Sophie would want to go to somewhere that she could explore and get into things. The Amazon rainforest maybe?