Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 14

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday! :climbcat:

Who do you think would be the scariest person to meet face to face?

Pedro Alonso López, who claimed to have brutally killed 300 young girls across South America. He was arrested but later released, his whereabouts currently unknown to this day :barfgreen: :doh: same with Luis Garavito and Andrei Chikatilo, but at least one is currently still incarcerated and the other died!

Nope. Just nope nope nope.

There are plenty of others in my mind of course (Like a few select dictators for a wide variety of reasons) but Pedro -bleh- makes a decent start for now.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday! :climbcat:

Who do you think would be the scariest person to meet face to face?

Pedro Alonso López, who claimed to have brutally killed 300 young girls across South America. He was arrested but later released, his whereabouts currently unknown to this day :barfgreen: :doh: same with Luis Garavito and Andrei Chikatilo, but at least one is currently still incarcerated and the other died!

Nope. Just nope nope nope.

There are plenty of others in my mind of course (Like a few select dictators for a wide variety of reasons) but Pedro -bleh- makes a decent start for now.
I'll second that, cassiopea cassiopea without even blinking.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't really think of a specific person - unfortunately there are many to choose from...your example included.
But I will say that I have come across a few people in my life where intuitively they scared me. It's not a nice feeling.

My mom was sitting with friends having coffee one morning, when a man walked in. She looked up and made eye contact with him as he walked passed towards the bathrooms. She said she immediately felt like she was in danger, hair stood up, bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She quickly looked away as she did not want to engage him in any way. Later that morning, in the same strip mall that the coffee shop was, there was a murder. As the investigation unfolded and a sketch artist was brought in and they posted the image on the television, she immediately remembered the man who she encountered at the coffee shop. She contacted police to give her statement and added information. This murder went unsolved for 2 decades, but thankfully he has been caught, just recently in fact.
THAT is the (type of) person I would never want to encounter. You just know they're way off and can sense the danger.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to get very metaphorical here but...
The scariest person to meet face to face for me would be the best I would have been had I made better choices earlier on in my life/had more opportunities. I just have a feeling that person would be better established into society and way ahead of me right now in terms of life goals. I already know she's mentally and physically healthier than me. :confused:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
S sweet jane flash My mother, who was my best friend and whom I will always love dearly, passed away years ago. Perhaps you didn't understand my use of the emoji -- I was sad that anyone would feel that way about their mom, and M maggiedemi , I can well understand why you do. But it is sad, because indeed, our mothers are and should always be the closest and most unconditionally loving people in our lives.