Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 4

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all you beautiful people! Welcome to our first Tuesday of February!

What super power do you think would actually suck to have?

For me, I would say mind reading/telepathy. Our thoughts are soooo private, so I don't think I would want to dabble in that. Imagine all the things that could come out. And I know wouldn't want anyone to read my mind! I might go nuts with paranoia :lol:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would hate to be able to influence people's behaviors. While there are many times I wish I could (I think I would mainly use mine to have a cleaner house!), I would not want that sort of manipulative power. Having been manipulated by my ex, I understand how distressing it would be for the other person. Throw in all I have learned from Willow and Tara from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Allison from "The Umbrella Academy" and it is a power I would never want.

Tara had her mind "melted" by a demigod named Glory. A while after she was restored to herself, her girlfriend, Willow, used a spell to take away Tara's anger and memory of an ongoing argument that they had about Willow using too much magick. It caused a bunch of problems for everyone, and Tara left Willow.

Allison can influence people by saying "I heard a rumor that..." She used it on her young daughter who would not go to sleep. Her husband saw her do it. He left her and got full custody of their daughter.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything that would hurt. Like being nuclear or a killing touch.
I do wish I had Cisco's power (the Flash). Able to open a portal to anywhere.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with the mind reading too. I'm to paranoid as it is. I like quite, and I'm to nosey not to use it I'd drive myself mad.:runaround: