Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 28

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday! ❄

Someone late again, my pardons, snow storm yesterday and it was quite the adventure :sweat: My car got stuck! Happened in between a job interview and my ballet classes I was teaching that night. Made it out thanks to some wonderful people who stopped by to help, but goodness, what a day!

What only works in movies?

- Jumping through shattering glass unscathed, without cuts or lacerations all over
- Hitting someone in the head to briefly "knock them out" without killing them or serious brain damage
- Turning on the TV and hearing the important or relevant news story at that very moment
- Post Apocalyptical characters who are very well groomed or mature period drama characters who have a full head of coloured hair or highlights (Unless playing a 90 year old)
- Someone suddenly showing up in the courtroom, especially in the last minute, and presenting new evidence which is immediately accepted

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Getting seriously injured but then merely hours later run and bounce around like nothing happened.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Waking up looking like you just stepped out of the beauticians chair!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Groups of bad guys who can fire multiple rounds at the fleeing hero but never hit him. (Why do main villains hire hit-men who can’t hit the side of a barn from five paces?)

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not necessarily that this only works in movies, but I feel like I only see it in movies (especially Hallmark) where there is frost on the windows in every store and home on screen. If you get frost on your windows like that, you need better windows, so it's highly unlikely everyone in a small town happens to all have bad windows.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not necessarily that this only works in movies, but I feel like I only see it in movies (especially Hallmark) where there is frost on the windows in every store and home on screen. If you get frost on your windows like that, you need better windows, so it's highly unlikely everyone in a small town happens to all have bad windows.
When I was a kid I always begged for that spray-on fake snow that you could do the part around the trim so it looked like that, but I always ended up spraying it all over the place.