Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 2

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I don't drink, although there are days when I think about starting!  I have always liked the sound of boozy milkshakes, though. I am fascinated with watching bartenders work. We often eat our dessert at the bar in our favorite restaurant so we can chat with the barmaid (with me nursing my Diet Coke--what a swinger I am), and I love watching her mix drinks.

Even though I don't drink, I sometimes make drinks for guests.  I once made what apparently was a delicious cocktail called a Blushing Bride: mix pineapple rum, orange juice and cranberry juice in a pitcher. I made it for the wedding rehearsal dinner I hosted for my best friend. Everyone loved it--and it came from the Dollar Tree website! 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Margaritas. 

I only have wine at home.  DH never drinks; so there is no point to keeping something around here. 

If I'm out to dinner; I like a fruity margarita though.  What flavor depends on my mood.  Since I don't really get the chance to have a drink often; I tend not to branch out and stick with what I know I like.  Every now and then I'll have a rum and coke or martini; but I'd chose the margarita first. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Least favorite is definitely beer. I can't stand it. I like wine and mixed drinks as long as they aren't too sweet. Lately I have been enjoying some mixed drinks made with whiskey or bourbon.