Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 14

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day :redheartpump:

If you could create, produce, write and direct your own movie, what type of movie would it be?

I would probably opt for a historical movie - Based on a much lesser known but really fascinating and important event, and be a stickler for accuracy lol I have ideas in my head, but won't go on and about about it here :lol:

(Without constant nudity or naughty scenes. It seems every historical drama has to have them. History is awesome on it's own yo)

valentines-gift-cat.gif

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
cassiopea cassiopea Happy Valentine's to you too!

I would make the silliest, dumbest comedy I could, the type of movie that is so stupid and funny that you have to pause it a few times to rush to the bathroom before you pee your pants.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day :redheartpump:

If you could create, produce, write and direct your own movie, what type of movie would it be?

I would probably opt for a historical movie - Based on a much lesser known but really fascinating and important event, and be a stickler for accuracy lol I have ideas in my head, but won't go on and about about it here :lol:

(Without constant nudity or naughty scenes. It seems every historical drama has to have them. History is awesome on it's own yo)

View attachment 443696
I’d do the same, cassiopea cassiopea !

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap:Yes yes yes!! I looooove a good CLEAN historical! All that is so unnecessary!!

I would do something historical also. Maybe not something that directly portrays a well known historical event; but something that is either focused on a person with that event as something in recent history so you get to weave real history in a bit. Or it would be something in the years before the event before the characters knew the place they would have in history. After might work too; the descendants of some figure. But I do like the idea of not knowing how the things we go through today could be shaping the future for our descendants near and far.