Question of the Day - Tuesday, December 19

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Hope everyone is doing well!

What is your best "lasts a lifetime" brands of items that you own?

I have quite a few items thankfully - First comes to mind is the Dior eyeliner sharpener that my mom bought back in the 70's. Still works like a charm! Also a classic British-made Barbour jacket my parents got back in the 90's.

72b7cb9ef07ebffbd16092ef7db8cd12.gif

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Birkenstocks. Costs a lot up front but you sure get your wear out of them. I have a couple of pairs that I've had for at least 20 years and they still look decent.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My most trusted brand of Footwear is Birkenstock . I have both Sandals and Clogs. I wear the Clogs year round.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie Bauer winter jacket before the company was sold and merged. Merrell snow boots, I've had them for a long, long time. Living in a city that gets frigid temps and snow they get a lot of wear and still going strong.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have several pairs of SAS shoes and they last and last. They are made in Texas. They aren't cheap but they aren't outrageously priced either.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would once have said Explorer socks, because I had several pairs that lasted well over a decade. Sadly that's no longer the case since Bonds started manufacturing in China years ago.