Question of the Day - Tuesday, December 12

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday!

A nice light, easy seasonal themed question for today:

What’s your favorite character from a Christmas-themed movie, book, or TV special?

I'll start with some classic ones - Ebenezer Scrooge! And as a ballerina I love Waltz of Snowflakes and Drosselmeyer from The Nutcracker.

giphy (1).gif

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Though I answer first, I still come second, because my favorite has already been mentioned.
Yes, the best Christmas story ever told, can't think of another one coming close.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Easily Bernard from the Santa Clause movies.

I actually really can't stand Tim Allen so that kind of sours those movies, but Bernard makes it all better lol.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Easy one. The Heat Miser from A Year Without a Santa Claus. I love this clip so much.

HM accuses Santa of promoting Snow Miser. Mrs. Claus denies this.

HM: "Then why doesn't he wear a bathing suit and drive a sand buggy? :flail:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Kevin McCallister from the Christmas themed movie, Home Alone. My kids watched that movie religiously every year and so did my husband and I.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite Christmas movie is Elf. The characters I liked from that movie are actually the ones played by actors I like, so Ed Asner as Santa, Zooey Deschanel as Jovie, Mary Steenburgen as Emily, and Amy Sedaris as Deb.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Betty in White Christmas. To be able to dance like Vera Ellen would be incredible; but Rosemary Clooney’s voice is amazing and gosh she was just beautiful. Those gowns she wore were stunning!!