Question Of The Day - Tuesday, August 29

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday ~ The last one of August!

Favourite meal to have for breakfast?

Bacon and eggs for me!

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
German pancakes. Otherwise known as crepes. We make them paper thin and butter them, sprinkle powdered sugar all over the butter, then roll them up and eat them.

And also buttermilk pancakes and buckwheat pancakes. But definitely the Germo's.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite breakfast is a Grand Slam type---eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, the whole shebang! But I rarely have that, mainly on vacation. I don't usually have time to go out for breakfast and I don't have the patience to spend that much time making everything, lol.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I eat out my favorite is hash browns, pancakes and coffee. When I make it is a bagel with cream cheese and a diet coke.

Muffy

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Everything bagel, cream cheese, minced chive on top and lox. Lox as in salty i.e.; "belly lox". NOT Nova. Blech. Tasteless.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy with some kind of a vegetable omelet. A thick slice of sourdough toast with butter. Ham or bacon is OK, but not necessary. OJ. And my coffee, of course. Most of the time when we go out for breakfast, I'll order an omelet.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat breakfast. For some reason, if I put anything in my mouth before 2pm, I am physically sick the rest of the day. Don't know why.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If I'm going out to eat it's either a veggie frittata or omelette with a side of fruit. If I'm making breakfast at home it's oatmeal with cinnamon, blueberries, flaxseed and almond milk. Black coffee always! :wink:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At home I make a "light" fried egg sandwich on sourdough bread with colby jack cheese.

Eating out I want pancakes, eggs, bacon and home fries! And fresh fruit like melons and pineapple.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't think i have a favorite breakfast meal. there are a handful of meals i really like for breakfast, and i pretty much rotate through them. so i guess i'd say that i like 'variety' for my breakfast meals.