Question of the Day -Tuesday, August 11

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like mayonnaise on one side, brown mustard on the other side, sweet onions, sweet pickle slices and coleslaw is I have some. And for the poster who said folks using mayo must be from outer space, no I am not. But I am from the Deep South.
Isn't Alabama home of the white barbeque sauce that is mayo based?  I've never tried it but I have heard that it is really good on chicken.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I only eat vegetarian hot dogs with mao and onions.
I've always been curious to try those but am afraid that they'd be rubbery and taste nothing like a real hot dog. Are they good? What brand do you get?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like mayonnaise on one side, brown mustard on the other side, sweet onions, sweet pickle slices and coleslaw is I have some. And for the poster who said folks using mayo must be from outer space, no I am not. But I am from the Deep South.
LOL. My DH wasn't from outer space either. He just started adding mayo on them out of the blue one day. I just figured it's his food, he can eat it however he likes. Life would be awfully boring if everyone did everything the same way. 

He also liked adding soda to milk. He kept different flavors in the fridge so he'd have whatever flavor he was in the mood for.  Pepsi, cream soda, orange, grape or strawberry usually. I don't like it.  We'd be sitting at the dinner table and he'd add some to his, some to DD's and then one day, he added some to mine. I was like WTH??? EW!! He just shrugged and said, "Sorry, I got into pouring and forgot to stop." Every time he brought the soda out after that to add to milk, I put my hand over my glass. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

I only eat vegetarian hot dogs with mao and onions.
I've always been curious to try those but am afraid that they'd be rubbery and taste nothing like a real hot dog. Are they good? What brand do you get?
They're not bad.  I get the Light Life Smart Dogs.  I'm a vegetarian and usually don't eat faux meat, but if we're going to a BBQ and everybody is going to be eating hot dogs, sometimes I will take a couple of those for me to put on the grill.  

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the MorningStar frozen hot dogs are delicious. I've tried others but they were not very good.