Question Of The Day - Tuesday, August 1

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings darlings! Welcome to August!

On to the Q of the day......

Which one would you choose? You can only pick one!

I am torn between #1 and #2. I think I will go ahead and officially pick 2!

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Def #2. I don't have kids, I don't mind running errands, and I don't have trouble sleeping (probably because I don't have kids) So #2.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
No. 2! I don't have kids, either, and don't mind the errands so much. Regular sleep would be good but....I'd rather have the self-cleaning house. :agree: :D

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Number 2 for me too. I don't always feel like cleaning when I get home from work, and there are some cleaning jobs I absolutely dread having to do.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#2 definitely. With 5 cats in and out all day there is everything from grass to feathers to dirt on my floor. THEN, there's all that hair!!!!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
#2 for sure.

I don't have kids so the other options really don't pertain to me. I sleep well for the most part and i don't mind errands for one person, lol

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely #2
If the house cleaned itself I would get 8 hours of sleep. And my son has always eaten everything put in front of him. Plus the leftovers and anything else that will hold still long enough.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will be different here and pick #1. I have been having issues with sleeping well for several years, since I went into menopause. If I could get a solid 8 hours of sleep every night then the other things would be easier.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be different here and pick #1. I have been having issues with sleeping well for several years, since I went into menopause. If I could get a solid 8 hours of sleep every night then the other things would be easier.
I hear you. Waking up 10+ times a night in a pool of sweat.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
#1. Please let me sleep 8 hours every night for the rest of my natural born days!

I'll clean house, I'll run errands. I have no small children.

I need sleep!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 although 3 and 1 are really close contenders. At the end of the day; any one of those 3 would be something off my shoulders.

Although I will say; I thought cleaning took SO much time before I had kids. To my old thoughts I say...:spew: :rolleyes: :alright:

kittensx4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
While #1 is tempting, with 5 cats I am going to pick #2 all day long!!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Without blinking an eye definitely #2 - I absolutely detest cleaning house but I also hate a dirty house, (catch 22).:wink:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
NUMBER 1! It would be so nice to get enough sleep.

I don't have any kids and I actually quite enjoy cleaning. Running errands is always an excuse to get out of the house, do a bit of window shopping and treat myself to a coffee while I'm waiting for the bus home.

But sleep is something I really need. Between the humidity, the cats and Mr Husband's snoring I probably wake up 20 times a night.

:sleep2:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it was a tough choice for me, between #1 and #2, but i'd have to choose #2. just thinking about all the time that would free up for me makes me choose that one. of course, that freed up time would then be used to get other things done...:sigh: