Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 26

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday! :coolcat:

What celebrity would you want to provide your cat's voice in an animated movie about them?

(Again I'll just randomly choose just a few of my lovelies at random, since I have quite a list)

Tippy Toes: Kristen Schaal. She is the actress who plays Louise on Bob's Burgers. Tippy Toes is a little naughty, Louise is a little naughty...tada!

Morgana: Joanna Lumley. Morgana would suit a very elegant voice. Or Eva Gabor if she was still alive.

Phryne: Essie Davis. Figured her character namesake would be quite fitting!

Tintin: David Suchet (With his Poirot voice). Tintin is a little plump and dainty ginger guy, whose name comes from a Belgium character. Also see it being quite fitting :lol: Or Robin Williams, again if he was still with us.

7386bb43139376135996d58310881930.gif

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always imagined them with voices :lol:

Let's see. I imagine Charlie with a deep voice (not in keeping with his squeak at all!) I would say James Earl Jones.

Selene . . . is difficult. I kind of hear a scratchy but still feminine voice, like from a cartoon. Any ideas?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I don't keep up with actresses enough to pick one. Mooch's voice in my mind is mature but not old. She's got a bit of attitude but still sweet. I was thinking Bea Arthur or Estelle Getty but those don't quite fit either. Bea is a bit too deep and Mooch doesn't need a sarcastic/sharp or overly sweet voice.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always imagined them with voices :lol:

Let's see. I imagine Charlie with a deep voice (not in keeping with his squeak at all!) I would say James Earl Jones.

Selene . . . is difficult. I kind of hear a scratchy but still feminine voice, like from a cartoon. Any ideas?
Might be too snooty: elderly Katherine Hepburn?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I like your choice of Georgia Engle=== Georgette from MTM show.. That voice would be reminisce to Geoffrey's... He is a large male buff colored kitty with a baby kitten voice....

Any other suggestions???? I am lost of a male Childs baby type voice...

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I like your choice of Georgia Engle=== Georgette from MTM show.. That voice would be reminisce to Geoffrey's... He is a large male buff colored kitty with a baby kitten voice....

Any other suggestions???? I am lost of a male Childs baby type voice...
How about Jerry Mathers of Leave it to Beaver?