Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 16

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday!

What is something most people think they want, until they get it?

- To get older, as cliche as it is so many teens and younger adults want to be older but then switches quite quickly later on lol
- A small business, especially a café/coffee shop, book store, art store, antique store, bakery/specialty food store etc Some do thrive and love it which is absolutely wonderful, but I know soooo many folks who had this romantic carefree dream but then discover how much work it really takes in reality.

bcat-fanart_melvyn-hardman.gif

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With some people, it's winning a multi-million dollar lottery prize. But I can't count all of the horror stories of those who have done so, only to declare bankruptcy in a few years because they spent it all. Or losing family or 'friends' who think they are owed a share. Or people trying to scam them with fake investment schemes. No, thank you.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those big lumps of fat on the chest? Yeah, I'm soooooo glad mine didn't "come in". I mean...they're there, but nice and small and even in my middle aged era...they still sit right where they're supposed to.
I used to be so self conscious about my lack of chestiyness that I even told myself that when I was old enough I would get implants...Then I grew up and realized how lucky I was. I know so many women who hate them, or have had to get reductions, hate that they sit at their belly buttons etc...I'm thankful I'm part of the IBTC.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Buying more house than someone can comfortably afford. People want the big house on a large lot in a neighborhood with really good schools, who doesn't, but they can't comfortably afford it. It isn't long before they realize they have made a big mistake and even grow to hate the house while they are trying to get out of it without shelling out more money.