Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 14

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Hello! Happy Tuesday! :cutecat:

What word is a lot of fun to say?

At the risk at sounding like a 5 year old child: Poopiehead

Also Wiener schnitzel and Wanker are admittedly fun to say. I also tend to say "Kitty Tummies" quite regularly with my fur munchkins.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poopiehead
Hee hee. :lol:

My cousin called olive oil "Pan Lotion" today on Facebook. I thought that was so fun! I'm gonna call it my pan lotion from now on.
We call my dad "Rockhead", so that's another fun one to say. He doesn't mind it.

I also really like it when people call me angel, baby, sweetheart. So cheesy words like that are fun. I'll try to think of some more.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Circumvent
Eviscerate
Effervescent
Petrichor
Bibibop
Humbaba

Okay, Humbaba is a character's name and not just a word, but I do like to say it even when there is no call to do so.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually my favorite words to say are in Spanish and both happen to be animals: pingüinos and tortugas (penguins and turtles).

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't usually notice the airline my ex was flying with when he went on a business trip, but when flights were only twice one week and three times the next, and then we heard the plane, he was supposed to be taking, had broken down somewhere on the other side of the world, I obviously started asking questions. The airline was "Garuda", and I found the name fascinating.

I wanted to call the kitten, my girls had just brought home from the local stables, Garuda.

“Garuda, Garuda, Garuda, come!”

The family didn’t agree, so he became Sweep! Garuda is a legendary bird-like creature in mythology, so maybe even Sweep, who was part Siamese, may have known some of his history and would have objected to being named after a bird!:agree: