Question of the Day: Tues. Sept. 15

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I tend to use Asda which i do believe walmart took over, and tesco's then a few little shops for fresh meat and veg tends to be a sunday we go shopping

I'm also a Tesco shopper, usually on Sunday afternoons. It's pretty crowded and people seem a bit annoyed when I spend forever bagging my own groceries, but eh, every little helps, right? I just love racking up clubcard points. I find it so exciting when the self check-out machine tells me that my
green
clubcard points have been added to my account!

doctorspepper2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do the majority of my shopping at any of the local grocery stores, whichever has the best sales of the week. For little things here and there, I go to Walmart if I happen to be there. Convenience... matters.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go to a grocery store called Shoprite, one of the biggest around this area. I do not shop on a specific day. I write things down as I need them and then go shopping when I'm in the mood and believe me I have to be in the mood since I hate grocery shopping.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I buy non-perishables at Costco, perishables from a local grocery store, and any of these 2 stores or a butcher for meat. I have no set day - it all depends on when I have some free time to swing by a store. For pet food, I go to a local pet health food store, Petsmart and my vet.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's mostly Walmart. I do my "big" shopping on Sundays but usually end up going once or twice during the week for a few items.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the sales at the time....I plan before I go and stick to a list and a budget. If the sales are good for Kroger and I have good coupons, that's where I go. Sometimes Walmart's Neighborhood Market is good too, but the produce and selection is much better at Kroger.

I go to Schnucks on occassion, but their prices are normally higher.