Question of the Day: Tues. Oct. 20

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Movies - Dirty Dancing, any of the Pirates series, E.T., Spirit of the Marathon, Grease, Top Gun, Footloose, Stand By Me, The Outsiders

Books - maybe HP series since I've forgotten alot of the tiny details.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow - I don't even know how to answer this question. There are a million movies I've watched a million times, and I read lots of books over and over

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Wow - I don't even know how to answer this question. There are a million movies I've watched a million times, and I read lots of books over and over
I'm having the same problem, Laurie! There are a bazillion VCRs on the shelf, because they're all movies I/we want to be able to see whenever. If I had to choose one....no, it doesn't work! As soon as I settle on one, another shoves it out of the way!

Same thing goes for books. They're on the shelf because we want to reread them -- and we have long since run out of shelf space!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The movie I've probably seen the most times: The Sound of Music.

I love cheesy Roger's and Hammerstein musicals and have seen movies like The King and I a number of times.

My non-musical movies that I can watch over and over: Idiocracy, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Godfather I and II.

I haven't read many books more than once other than the Lord of the Rings series.