Question of the Day: Tues. July 21

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't have any stuffed animals any more. I gave all mine to Jaiden. He has about 50 here, 6 shelves, 4 trash bags full at my parents house and just about every beanie baby ever made

(Oh I did not give him my dragon or my eeyores those are mine!!! so I only have about 25)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still love Beanie Babies. I have a few of them....the dachshund, the chihuahua, a tiger, a fawn, a couple random Beanie Baby bears, the pink pig, which I re-named Mona after a James Taylor song, a little squirrel that I renamed Marvin after a children's story I wrote.

Besides the Beanie Babies, I have a little stuffed Greyfriar's Bobby dog that I got in Edinburgh when I was there doing some Fringe shows, and a little bear that my boyfriend gave me on Valentine's Day a few years ago. I also have a regular sized teddy that I named Rupert.

Larry's taken over a few of these.....I saw him lying on the floor with his front paw around Marvin. I wonder if he's trying to tell me something.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, yes. George, a blue dog, who was also a pyjama bag originally, lies on the hide-a-bed a few feet from me. Assorted others from my childhood are scattered in the bedroom and the study; Silvia, a white cat, reclines on the bed in the spare room; Garfield, who was my first Christmas gift from Rob, surveys the bedroom from the dresser, along with several bunnies, a tiger, and the leopard cub Rob sent with me when I went East to Mum's funeral -- he wasn't able to come, so he sent this little guy.
And then, there's Abercrombie, a little bean bag tiger from the WWF. He's my computer mascot.

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hummm...I have quite a few >.>;

Lol, a lot of them I 'collect', mainly the ones that look like my pets. lol I can't tell you how many german shepherd stuffies I have because they look like my dog xD

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely.

I have my first stuffed animal, a bear I named Teddy, that I got the day I was born. I also have a few others I didnt want to part with over the years, as well as a stuffed black & white cat Rob bought me for Valentines Day one year.

petparent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a small stuffed bear I bought and gave my grandfather in the hospital (several years ago). After he passed, it was given back to me. A small reminder of him.