Purraise
Good morning,

Here's a quick question for today....

What time of the day do you visit TCS?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rarely in the morning.  Weekdays it's typically off and on throughout the day and then late at night.  Weekends its more late at night after DH and DD are in bed.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes in the morning if I get to work before 8am, but usually more often in the afternoon when I'm done with work and killing time for the day, or in the evening when I get home (though still have no reliable internet connection there til the weekend!)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Various times during the day.  (have lots of dwn time here @ wk, until the sales men bring me paperwork frm a job sold).

Usually during lunch @ my desk & in the afternoon.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually at night during the week. When I have to work, usually when I get up I have enough time for a cup or two of coffee while checking FB and playing games that I don't have time to log on before I have to get ready for work. Evenings, I can relax and take my time. Now, weekends are different and I'm on and off all day, which of course means I get NOTHING done, but that's another story.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm here as soon as I get to work and get my coffee first thing in the morning. I try to check in at night, too, but for some reason, things have gotten really hectic around here this week and several nights went by without me even turning the computer on. So lately, it's just been in the morning.....and sometimes in the afternoon.