Question of the Day: Tues. Dec.8

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been talking about what a want for months now

I really want an xbox to play call of duty, but I'm not getting that because it's too expensive and my parents would be the only people who would spend that much on my christmas present, and they believe I need to be studying for the LSAT during my free time, not playing video games....
I'll probably get jewelry from them, and a perfume. Some years I'm hard to buy for and some years I'm easy to buy for...This year i'm hard to buy for, I am trying to get people to get me the things I want and give them hints rather than have them spend money on stuff I wouldn't like, cuz there was a lot of stuff I couldn't afford this year lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I bet my husband is worse. I never know what to get him. If he didn't tell me what he wanted this year, I would still be stuck.
I'll take that bet and raise you with a husband that doesn't want anything, or doesn't know what he wants.

Me: What do you want for xmas?
Him: I dunno....
Me: any thoughts at all?
Him: no

Well he had ONE thing this year, a book..... so I let the person who has his name get him that. But that is the only thing he wanted, and even that was a stretch cuz normally his one brother buys the books, then DH reads it

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm easy to buy for and hard to buy for
I have everything I need, don't want much, have room for almost nothing, but appreciate anything I get.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am easy to buy for. I love Lush bubble bars and bath bombs, craft supplies, My husband is hard to buy for and so is my 12 year old son. They never say what they want. I have no idea what I am going to buy either of them

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am very easy to buy for, and if people don't know exactly what to get me, they know they are always safe with a bottle of booze.
I am slowly building my (home) bar up, and there are jillions of things I still "need".

"Need" according to me, not my wife.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm quite easy to buy for, I love Gucci Rush perfume but I have asked my parents to get me the new Peter Andre fragrance this year- I luuuuurrrrvvvee him
Or I like things for my house. I am desperate for a new rug
but no one will buy me one as they said thats not for me....but it is and thats what I want
. Failing that make up, choccies, I'm happy with anything, its the tough that counts.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

the night before to go shopping, I´ll make a "mental" map about what I´ll going to buy so I believe is an easy way in some matter....

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty hard to buy for....if I want something, I just go buy it. My parents are the same way, so they're difficult to buy for too. My sister needs everything, so the hard part is figuring out what to buy that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship to California. Sadly, she ends up with a lot of gift cards. Needed and appreciated, but boring none the less.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm incredibly easy to buy for, but DH disagrees completely.
Luckily for him, Hobby Lobby has started putting out their garden items already (sheesh!). A good-looking fairy or gargoyle or a beautiful gazing globe for the garden makes me happy. He's always on the look-out for vintage Halloween items, too---one of my passions. A couple of years ago he found an antique papier-mache devil's head lantern for me; it's one of my all-time favorite gifts.