Question of the Day, Thursday March 9, 2023

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I logged in to check to see if the Thursday question had been posted yet and then I realized I am the one that has to post it. :flail: Having said that....

If anyone is interested in doing the Thursday Question of the Day every Thursday, please send me a PM.

For today's question.

What did you have for breakfast??

I had an extremely unsatisfying bowl of oatmeal. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oatmeal with fresh blueberries, flaxseed and oat milk.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a banana, Greek yogurt with blue berries and 2 tea spoons of granola (with pecan nuts and raspberries)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I needed to get up and out early to get Mooch's meds from a local pharmacy that mixes custom so I let myself get a breakfast sandwich from Dunkin. I meant to order bacon, egg and cheese on an English muffin but I accidentally got it on a croissant. Oops. :yummy:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had toast with peanut butter. I don't have a lot of breakfast foods right now, so it was either going to be toast or leftover soup.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Always just plain coffee, I don't eat breakfast either but I love having breakfast foods for dinner.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
English Toffee Cappuccino at a deli in town with my high school friend. I don't eat breakfast.
That sounds more fun than drinking 2 cups of coffee in a hurry while brushing your hair and getting dressed because you overslept :lol:
I hope you guys had a good time!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really a breakfast person,so I usually have my 2 cups of coffee and that's that.I generally don't have anything to eat til lunch.