Question of the Day - Thursday July 13, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What would you name your cat(s) if you had to use a name that described their personality? You can use adjectives, characters with similar names, even meanings of names, basically anything you think describes their personality.

Remy would be Trigger because he's quick to temper (but also protective).
Maisie would be Ronette Swanson (feminine version of Ron Swanson :lol:) because she would just very much prefer everyone to leave her alone, she loves meat, and is caring to those she loves.
Flora would be Bee because she's sweet like honey.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, Goof is named Goofy for a reason :)
Sarah would probably be called "Chatty Cathy", as she is constantly talking and chirping about something.
Lila would probably be named "Hey, Kool-Aid" because she is sugary sweet and likes to burst into the room unannounced and break stuff for no reason at all.
1689298666028.png

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy - Teddy, because Tango loves cuddling with her, and Indy is the most likely one to cuddle with people.
Tango - Spicy, because she's the one who'll try to bite you. :lol:
Echo - hmm... Pipes? :lol: She is very loud, loves to meow, and she has such a huge voice for such a small cat.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kumal stays the same. His name means gentle in Hindi. I nailed that when I named him.
Onsa (Onza) is a Myan Cryptid, but her nickname is weirdo. So something along those lines.
Samai...what can I say about Samai. Her name would probably be something like 'Needs Psych Meds'.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patches would be sweetheart because he really is. Bandit would have to be Trouble or maybe Demon because he definitely looks and sounds possessed when he gets the zoomies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ive always been a little amused that Mooch’s name doesn’t really describe her personality. I guess in a way all cats are mooches; but shes not a beggar.

Id have to call her Cuddle Bug because she’s always loved snuggling with her people. :redheartpump: