Question of the Day - Thursday February 29, 2024

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is something you know you should do more often but don't?

Since I work from home and don't drive that often, I only get my oil changed like every 15 months. I know I should probably be doing it sooner, but I really only go when I start getting alerts on my dashboard. I also don't change the smoke detector batteries at any given interval.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Meal prep. It is so easy to eat healthy meals when I do this. I can throw things together in minutes and it makes the week go so much smoother.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd say certain cleaning things, like dusting and mopping and cleaning the windows. I've found I'll make a list of stuff I need to do, but when I get home from work sometimes just getting one or two things done feels like a major accomplishment.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a long list, but my top two would be exercise and cleaning.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I despise going to the Doctor. I haven't had a physical for 12 years. I haven't needed to go in for anything in the last 5 years except a Dentist.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Learn how to use a chainsaw and not be a stupid girly girl reliant on some guy to do it for me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Do a more thorough house cleaning. For the last couple of months, I vacuum and swiffer, wipe things down, and call it good. I simply don't have the energy to really clean right now.