Question of the Day - Thursday August 31, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What activity do you waste the most time on?

For me, it's definitely YouTube. I subscribe to a lot of channels (I mean A LOT, definitely over 100), so I have a Watch Later list that I add to every day and it's always dozens of videos. I have it playing while I work because I need something on in the background so I can focus better on my actual work. Even right now I have one video playing on my TV and another playing on my computer because the one on the TV is one I can listen to but don't need to watch and the one on my computer is one I don't need to hear but want to watch. ADHD is awesome. :flail:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What activity do you waste the most time on?

For me, it's definitely YouTube. I subscribe to a lot of channels (I mean A LOT, definitely over 100), so I have a Watch Later list that I add to every day and it's always dozens of videos. I have it playing while I work because I need something on in the background so I can focus better on my actual work. Even right now I have one video playing on my TV and another playing on my computer because the one on the TV is one I can listen to but don't need to watch and the one on my computer is one I don't need to hear but want to watch. ADHD is awesome. :flail:
I vote YouTube too. I am subscribed to a lot of channels, and some of them I want to sit down and watch, and others are more podcast style that I can stick on a playlist and do other things while I listen.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Video games and making an AI voice model.
But let's face it. It's just to darn hot to do anything else.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a couple games on my iPad on which I waste a ridiculous amount of time. To be fair, I do try to get my work done first. (Sometimes.)
Watch a lot of YouTube videos on bread-making, scoring, etc.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The one game I allow myself to play on my phone. I keep telling myself I am an adult with responsibilities but gosh its still fun. :lol:
I still find myself taking 1/2 hour or so in the evenings to play the old classic Super Mario bros. games, or Sonic the Hedgehog. It's just as fun as it was when I was a kid!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say watching TV...however, I do tend to mindlessly surf the net or play solitare games on my laptop while doing so, if what's on is not one "my shows" that's new. It's a toss up.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still find myself taking 1/2 hour or so in the evenings to play the old classic Super Mario bros. games, or Sonic the Hedgehog. It's just as fun as it was when I was a kid!
I still have a working NES. Haven't hooked it up in a while. Don't even know if I can with the ports I have. I need to check it out.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Audio books and jigsaws. :)