Question of the Day - Thursday August 17, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are given tickets to an amusement/theme park. What are you most excited to do there?

For me, I love roller coasters and fast rides. So I would definitely be doing the thrilling rides. I haven't gone on one in nearly 20 years though, so I'm not sure how I'd handle the thrill rides now in my 30s.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Find a feral after the place has closed down and give it a can o catfood! (I recall enjoying the ghost ride at Disneyland though).

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my age,for me,rides are out of the question.I'd lean more towards the crafts and arts,if there were any.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rollercoasters and rides. The hubby and I went last year and on the way were in a car accident that totaled the car, my sternum was broken and my hip was bruised. We still wound up going because we were meeting family there. They came and picked us up from the hospital the next morning and took us to the hotel (we were still about an hour away) I tried a Rollercoaster and it was a big mistake.. I was in so much pain so we just did the Waterpark during the day and went to the shows throughout the evening with our family it was still a good time with family. We are going again next year and we are definitely doing every ride 😁

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Impossible to answer, because I haven't been attracted to amusement parks for decades and have never wanted to visit a theme park! I'd either refuse the tickets or if I couldn't, give them to someone who'd want them.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's in California, my main goal would be to have a fresh churro.
California churro's are their own food group.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I think I've only been to a theme park a few times in my life, although about an hour away on the Gold Coast there are several.
I googled what's available, and it seems Sea World has it's own coral reef that guests can snorkle over. That would be my choice :)
In fact I might just do that!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have never been a fan of the large theme parks. I don't like standing in lines for a long time to get on each ride. The rides aren't something that really interest me anymore. When I was younger, I liked some of them. I am more of a fair and festival type person. At the fairs I like the exhibits and they judge the winning livestock, craft or homemade food. The festivals are all about the food, either the ethnic food at Oktoberfest or the Greek festival then there are ones like the Pumpkin festival.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rollercoasters rock! We used to hit various amusement parks up and down the east coast and spend the day riding coaster after coaster. Had to get in the front seat, had to get in the back seat. Awesome! We love them!

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The roller coasters! But I would only accept the tickets if they're for a time it's not crowded. Waiting more than 45 minutes for a ride is not something I want to do any more.