Question of the day: Thursday, April 18

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all! :) We had storms all night long. I was up really early because a few of my furkids are terrified of storms. So I was sitting on the couch reading the paper and watching TV. I set the remote on the kitty blanket next to me on the couch. Perla jumped up on the couch and freaked out seeing the remote, jumping about three feet straight up in the air. She then landed on Henry (my JRT dog) who was sleeping at my feet. He growled loudly complaining which frightened Presley who was on the cat bed next to Henry under the cocktail table. By this time, Perla was long gone. THEN in came Pipsqueak :soldier: to straighten out the situation and of course blamed Henry for all of the uproar by giving him the evil eye and circling him. I have to say - the chain of events sent me into such a laugh. One of those where you have tears in your eyes laughs. It was pretty darn funny and felt good to laugh like that. :rofl: A great way to start the day! :lol3:

[COLOR=#BLUE] What was the last thing that really made you laugh and I mean "belly laugh" :flail:??[/COLOR]

Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I laugh all the time at my two hahaha And your story has tickled me :D

I spent the day with my brother and sil on monday and we spent most of the day inbetween hair dying and tattoos we always have a great time and it's laughing at silly little things and reminising back to things from when we were younger

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's funny to see how different cats react to situations. My big 15lb. Burt runs and hides under the bed when somebody knocks, my 8 lb.skinny siamese look-alike Casper runs to the door all puffed up and important. Both run to mommy at loud noises though, they know I will protect them!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: Blame the dog! Those cats know the score. :clap:

I had to think hard about this question and the last really good belly laugh I had was a few weeks ago when my niece posted that goat video on Facebook. DH came in from the other room to see what was going on and we both ended up in hysterics. Literally crying! :flail:

Such a silly video:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:

Such a silly video:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
:flail: :crackup: :spit: OMG OMG I can barely type after seeing that. I have a headache from laughing SO hard and then had to run to the bathroom. :crackup: I have to send that to Larry at work. In fact, if I didn't know those were goats, I would have thought it was a person yelling and screaming for help. HILARIOUS!!! I hope everyone sees this today. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail: :crackup: :spit: OMG OMG I can barely type after seeing that. I have a headache from laughing SO hard and then had to run to the bathroom. :crackup: I have to send that to Larry at work. In fact, if I didn't know those were goats, I would have thought it was a person yelling and screaming for help. HILARIOUS!!! I hope everyone sees this today. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
:lol3: Glad you liked it! There's lots of clips now of songs interrupted by screaming goats. :D

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it was last week or the week before.  It's kind of mean...  My 3 year old has these small metal cymbals that are probably the size of an orange. They have little wooden knobs for a handle.  Well she was being 3, all goofy and silly with a side of clumsiness, and she fell right on the handle.  I saw it happen in slow motion and grabbed her up into my lap because she of course cried immediately.  I felt so bad and then she just looked me straight in the eyes with the most genuine pout and said "I huht muh butt."  I lost it.
  My eyes started watering and before long she was laughing too.  Poor kid!  

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was something Aaron said a few weeks ago. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I was laughing so hard I needed my asthma inhaler. :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she just looked me straight in the eyes with the most genuine pout and said "I huht muh butt."  I lost it.
  My eyes started watering and before long she was laughing too.  Poor kid!  
:rofl: Pretty darn funny and oh so cute (and brilliant on your part to get her mind off of getting too worked up) :bigthumb:

It was something Aaron said a few weeks ago. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I was laughing so hard I needed my asthma inhaler. :lol3:
That's right - your asthma :hugs: :hugs: I think at times when I laugh so hard I need one too but don't have asthma. No more belly laughs for you, my friend!!!! :lol3: :hugs: SO don't watch Pushlady's goat video or have your inhaler on hand. :winkblue:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: Glad you liked it! There's lots of clips now of songs interrupted by screaming goats. :D
Showed Larry the video when he got home from work. It was good to hear him laugh like that. It even made me crackup again.. In fact, I think I need another laugh right now. :crackup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is an I-phone app called Elf Yourself. You put your own digital photos on the Christmas elve's heads and then they dance hip-hop to a Christmas song. My friend put my cat's pictures on it along with a bearded dragon she was pet sitting, who had a feeding tube at the time. (Yes, really. He is fine now).

Watching my cats dressed as elves, bustin' hip-hop moves with a feeding tube assisted bearded dragon was more than I could take
. I was hysterical. Laughing so hard no sound came out. I had to tell her to stop playing it because my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

If you have an I-phone look for the app and put your pets on it. I guarantee you will laugh. Just the thought of it is making me smile as I type this.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is an I-phone app called Elf Yourself. You put your own digital photos on the Christmas elve's heads and then they dance hip-hop to a Christmas song. My friend put my cat's pictures on it along with a bearded dragon she was pet sitting, who had a feeding tube at the time. (Yes, really. He is fine now).

Watching my cats dressed as elves, bustin' hip-hop moves with a feeding tube assisted bearded dragon was more than I could take :lol3: . I was hysterical. Laughing so hard no sound came out. I had to tell her to stop playing it because my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

If you have an I-phone look for the app and put your pets on it. I guarantee you will laugh. Just the thought of it is making me smile as I type this.
OH that does sound SO funny! :lol3: I would crack up too! :clap: Laughing is good medicine!