Question of the day - Thursday 7 July

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pizza!

i'm struggling with beef lately.  I haven't removed it completely from my diet; but reduced how often I consume it considerably.  And sometimes I crave a burger SO bad!  Sometimes steak or a roast/stew. But mostly the cravings involve burgers.  Grilled burgers especially.  Turkey burgers are good; but not the same!  I don't miss the beef when I make tacos or chili; it's in burgers I miss it!  And if I have a burger; I'm going to want another over the next few days.  

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There's way too much on my list - Pizza, bread, cheese, Mexican food, etc.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm fairly uninterested in food. I can eat the same thing for weeks without getting bored of it, or eat whatever's going in an emergency. (Such as getting snowed in, that happens fairly regularly in the winter.)

Don't anyone try to take my coffee away from me though! I turn into a babbling mess if I haven't had any coffee.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything and everything that goes into a taco!   I had taco and spicy cravings 41 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, AND NEVER LOST IT! I have tacos at least twice a week and put hot pepper on almost everything else, potatoes, eggs, sandwiches, literally everything. When I went in for a colonoscopy, I was frightened that it would be very good or very bad after 35 years of spicy foods, not one polop! I usually make my own so I can add onion and my own home canned taco sauce, most are definitely not hot enough for me. When I eat out, I order onion and super hot.