Question Of The Day - Thursday 7 Dec

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
3 bird feeders in a narrow strip of back yard and a nice woods with a corn stubble field behind it.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
right now, not much -- it's just about pitch black outside, middle of the night here! from the light from the street light, i can see the road out front of my house as well as (from the street light on another road, about 70 feet away) a bit of that road. i can see the Christmas lights on a house across that other road -- very pretty too!

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
The huge, evergreen gardenia bush is right by the bay window I look out of from the breakfast room. There's a big bird feeder table under it where squirrels (especially Larry, Curly, and Moe) fight with the families of cardinals and bluejays and those dratted white wing doves over all the goodies. I can also see the huge patch of aloe vera plants, some with tall red-orange blooms, and my of tubs of mints. Beyond that is part of the container garden and the two gigantic fig trees. Right now the fig trees are mostly bare but the birds and squirrels still play there. All in all it's pretty tranquil - until the squirrels arrive.