Hi everyone :wave3:

A just for fun question today :p

What can you see out of the nearest window to you ? :lovecat2:

I can see my car as I'm currently sat on my sofa in my lounge :D

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now? Nothing. It looks out on our front yard and has a blind on it for privacy. It's a white translucent blind so we get plenty of light from the window, but I can change clothes in the living room without scandalizing the neighbors.

If the blind were open I'd see my front yard, the street in front of my house, and the house of the neighborhood guardian angel across the street. If I leaned back and craned a bit I'd be able to see the bat house that the neighbor put up in the vacant lot after discovering that bats had found a way into his attic and had deposited huge amounts of guano up there. I regret that I was too late finding out about it to inform him that he could probably get a good price selling the guano to gardeners.

Margret

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
A parking lot and a playground is in the window to my right and I can see the old school building and another parking lot on the window to my left.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My neighbor's house and car. :rolleyes:

The previous neighbors were elderly and rarely went anywhere so we weren't in any hurry to landscape the side of the house. But the new neighbors are younger and LOUD so I'm hoping we can afford to landscape next summer. It probably won't help a lot with the noise (motorcycle idling with radio blaring at 5:30am andin the middle of naptime... :fuming:) but hopefully it'll improve the view.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My carport is right outside my bedroom window. So all I see are my son's car and my car.
Oh, and a jackrabbit that just hopped in.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking out my balcony doors, I can see my neighbors roofs, bare trees--the sky through them, Clouds above them,, evergreen trees. If I stand up, I can see the ocean through the bare tree limbs.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a sliding glass door off the livingroom and MAX and I look OUT on a yard that is green, green, green. Lawn and a pear tree that is FINALLY turning rose with rust colors and IVY as far as the eye can see. Blue Smokey skies from the fires a couple hours away.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is dark here now, and I can see the silhouette of my mailbox, cars going up and down the street, some too quickly, the neighbors' house lights across the street.

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Typically, my neighbor's yard. There is a tree. Sometimes his dogs are in the view too.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some trees, snow and a closed church (they had some water damage and it is all moldy now).

It is some type of Christian church, but I don't know so much about those, I'm pagan (non religious type) myself, so it is bit funny to live next to church.

There is also pedestrian walkway where I see lot of people walking while smoking and/or speaking/staring phone.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fields. I live in the middle of a large farm which belonged to my ancestors.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Frost on the grass, sun, wind and trees bare of leaves. :cold:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have a window in my cube at work. When I'm sitting at home at the computer, I can look out of a double window. There's the walnut tree and the oak tree in the side yard. And our shed with the candles in the windows at night. (Sometimes I get lucky and see a deer or two, picking through the acorns on the ground, but that's rare.)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking out my back door I see my deck, shed and a bunch of trees. Also squirrels and Blue Jays having their lunch on peanuts. My ferrals should be close by because I hear the squirrels barking at them.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you would have asked this question during the summer, I would have said a herd of antelope.
Right there in my 'front yard', not a care in the world.