Question of the day - Thursday 6 February

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is even possible with genetics and what not, but I would be a flame point (blond and blue eyed), with an "oriental/siamese" body type (long and leggy), but I would also have a "rex" coat (curly).
I don't know if I would be a cute or ugly cat! Mix these three cats, and you have me.

1581025317308.png
1581025472384.png
1581025631370.png

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
At first I though grey mackerel tabby because there's nothing special about how I look and I spend more time reading and talking to people about new ideas than I do reading and talking to people about new hairstyles, make-up, clothes, etc.

But nah; I'm a tortie. I'm too femme to be mistaken for a man no matter what I look like, people describe me as "colorful" because those who love me would beat them up if they said "eccentric" or "crazy" and, just like a tortie, some people love 'em, some people hate 'em, but they never really fit in or fade into the woodwork, no matter how hard my poor sweet Marion tried not to attract negative attention when I had my colony.

You also don't forget torties, so I'd better watch my mouth if I don't want to get flamed or banned over something silly. :lol:

Oh, and of course I'm a moggie or at least a mixed breed.