Question Of The Day - Thursday 5 September

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not picky. I am vegetarian and won't eat anything that is meat, poultry or seafood. Also anything that is hot and spicy.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I have cibophobia that eliminates all but a couple of citrus fruits. I also have allergies to several foods. On top of that, there are many foods I would never consider eating, including all condiments, lettuce on hot sandwiches/hamburgers, any food that has been kept near fruit, and hot dogs. I also cannot stand the smell of any type of alcohol.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I will eat (almost) anything that doesn't eat me first. It's bad because I will be chomping away happily and then go "hey..uh...what is this, by the way?"

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am, yeah... :ohwell: I used to eat almost anything when I was a kid, but as I got older, i got pickier. I became vegetarian 20 years ago (yikes that makes me feel old saying that!), so there's that pickiness, and aside from that, I hate cilantro, avocado (and I live in CA since 2007), curry, corn, most nuts- you can keep yer brownies if there's walnuts in them!, coconut, spicy (but I can handle cholula and tapatio sauces) and other stuff I can't think of right now that normal people like. I'm 'that guy' at the restaurant who's always asking for a substitution or omission... and then the BF orders and says "I'm easy. I'll have this as is on the menu." :rolleyes:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to think I wasn't but now I think I am. When I actually list all the things I don't like, the list is kind of long

The gruesome foursome (stuff I absolutely HATE)
Green bell peppers
Cilantro
Hard boiled eggs or anything containing them
Bananas

Stuff I just don't like
Miracle Whip or anything containing it
Canned tuna that has been heated (no tuna casserole or tuna melts). IMO it just intensifies the fishy taste
Any strong flavored fish
Any hot food with chunky tomatoes in it. No sliced or diced tomatoes on pizza either
Kiwi
Any organ meats (especially liver)
Pineapple on pizza
Cheesecake
Brussel sprouts
Almonds
Ketchup
Yellow mustard (especially on hamburgers)
Coconut water
Pie (except Key Lime and pot pies)
Maraschino cherries
Cheap chocolate
Meringue
Carrot cake
Spice cake
Golden raisins
Oatmeal
Non fat dairy
Green apple flavored candy
Licorice/anise
Canned vegetables
Anything made with artificial sweeteners

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not picky but will not eat liver, beets, or lima beans. I don't buy much meat because of the price. Usually have meat on Sundays that Nicole sends down or I eat there. I do eat bacon here.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. Not in the slightest. Oh, I have certain foods that I refuse to touch, but not many.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No, not at all. I don't eat meat or fish, but anything else is OK. I'll eat bananas with black patches on the skin and I regularly cut the bad bits off other fruit and veg, rather than throwing the whole thing in the compost.

I'd say I'm a very un-fussy vegetarian.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am somewhat picky. I hesitate to do any kind of a tasting menu anywhere because I'm fairly certain there would be things I wouldn't eat.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still known as "the dustbin" to my friends because at school I'd always eat their leftovers :lol: I eat pretty much anything - but I'll stay clear of pickles, rice pudding, mushrooms and lettuce.