Question Of The Day - Thursday 5 April

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

Sorry I'm late with today's question. :doh: I completely forgot that it is Thursday today :paperbag:

How many pillows do you sleep with ? :sleep:

I have few pillows on my bed but I only sleep with one. :sleep2: I find any more than one gives me a bad neck :confused:

Lilacat >(^.^)<

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
4 on the bed, 2 are pushed against the headboard, & we each use one for sleep.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Just one for each of us. We have an adjustable Sleep Number bed, so there's no need for more pillows. The furkids aren't pillow kids, either. The pillows we use are specially shaped ventilated memory foam for extra support and comfort.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I have one pillow and get to use it about half the time because my cats use it instead. :lol: If I get them a pillow, they still take mine.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I have one pillow and get to use it about half the time because my cats use it instead. :lol: If I get them a pillow, they still take mine.
I share your pillow pain. ;) I use one pillow, the same one Carleton uses, lol.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One good pillow is all I need. I have a nice foam pillow I use now. If they're pretty flat then I use two.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
We have three pillows. One for each of us and one Tabby-pillow that likes to sleep in knee-crooks or between us.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 pillows. All of my inside cats have passed away and I now have no one to share them with.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
7. I usually use 2 and the remaining 5 are around the bed for the girls unless they decide to make nests out of multiple pillows each and then I just use a balled up blanket :lol:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 3. The one at the bottom is more like a bolster to prop up the other two.
The one in the middle is a really old Temperpedic with the perfect shape, I just can't let go of it although I should.
The top one is the pillow I actually sleep on, a down/feather type with really decent support.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep with one body pillow that has flattened the shape I like. I also keep two regular pillows on my bed to lean against when I'm reading.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have one pillow in bed and 3 on the couch.

My bed pillow is a nice memory foam one that came with the purchase of our bed a few years ago. It took a little getting used to but it's great!!

My couch pillows are all cast-offs from the bedrooms. Hence the need for 3 at times. I don't always use them all. It depends on how I'm sitting or laying.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Two pillows. A down one for my head and one with rolled cotton batting that I put under my knees when I am sleeping on my back.:sleep:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick and I each have two pillows. We have queen pillows that we use to sleep on. The king pillows are for Mollipop, who loves to mosey up to them and sack out in the middle of the night. She starts out sleeping wrapped up in my arms until around 1:00 or so. Then I think she gets too warm from the electric blanket, so she'll leave me and go up to the pillow and sprawl.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two pillows! One large fluffy heart shaped one (I have a secret love for fluffy things - my place is slowly turning into the appearance of a bordello :lol:) and one normal one on top. The combo is comfortable and provides nice support.