Zia
Fleur
Minxy
Cleo

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three cats, Maisie, Remy and Flora. I also have two dogs who are from the same litter named Poppy and Rooney nn Roo but I adopted them 9 months apart. I'm not looking forward to the vet bills in 10 years when I have two senior dogs with the same health problems. :gaah:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Diamond - 11 in May
Seal - 8 in May
Leo - 7 in May
Tiger - 4?
Boden - 3 this month

All boys. Not my choice, it just happened that way. Two, Boden and Seal, were taken from my yard. Diamond and Tiger were rescues. And Leo is a Siberian.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two, Phoebe and Daisy. Phoebe chose us in 2015 and I adopted Daisy as company for her after Maddie crossed the bridge almost two years ago. Daisy is the only cat whose shelter name I have kept. I’d fancied the name for a cat before, but never had one it would suit. Phoebe is eightish (there has always been doubt about her age because she was so undersized when we got her) and Daisy about five.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 14,and they are...Mystery,Mama,Bunny,Mittens (Bun and Mitty are Mama's daughters),Hannah,Bridey,Toughy,Butter,Donnie,Whiskers,Maxine,Tinkerbelle,Cookie and Penny.Bridey.Toughy and Butter are littermates,Hannah and Tink are sisters and Cookie and Penny are sisters.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Felix, Harvey, Oscar, and Miriam. Cali passed a year ago.