Question of the day - Thursday 3 December

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We have 2 and don't have cable either.  We have 1 small one in the living room for watching shows on Hulu and 1 big one in a media room that my husband set up for watching movies.
HAHA, Try SEVEN and no cable including one in the bathroom.  DH used to like to watch the news in the morning while he shaved, etc. I could easily get rid of 5 of them. These were all his idea, not mine. He would have never gotten rid of cable but I saw no reason to pay for it when I was the only one home most of the time after DD started school and I have Netflix and Amazon Prime. 

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have just one TV, in the living room. We don't have cable but we use it for games and watching dvds. It's never just running because you really have to have a reason to sit down and turn everything on.

I like to watch old movies sometimes while I'm sewing or cooking, but I've been using an older laptop (with a disc drive) so there's been no need for another TV.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just one.  I don't do electronics in the bedroom, which is why my living room vaguely resembles a Best Buy...TV, stereo, computer, phones...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one in my bedroom. I had one in my basement but I gave it to one of my nephews because I rarely ever watched it. I always wanted one in  my living room but I never got around to it.