Question of the day - Thursday 27 October

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wavey:

Another easy question for you this Thursday ......

Which month were you born in ? :party2:

I was born in March :D

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
March, during a raging thunderstorm!  I still love cool weather and storms.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
January 

The January birth flowers are the carnation and the snowdrop

JANUARY

Garnet, the birthstone of January, is mined in a rainbow of colors. From the fiery orange of Mandarin Garnet to the rich green of Tsavorite Garnet and to the most widely recognized color of Pyrope Garnet, it is considered a great gift to symbolize friendship and trust.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
September which I've never liked because my birthday conincided with the start of the school year and everyone was always too busy with classes and activities and making new friends so no one remembered my birthday, not even teachers. I guess having a birthday around the busy December holidays is at least as bad too.

Last edited:

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born in August during a heat wave as my mom was blanching pounds of tomatoes to make salsa and tomato sauce. She felt labor pains but She finished peeling them made the salsa and crushed them for sauce but had to have my grandma finish so I wasn't born on the kitchen floor.

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
October, I was born bum first which obviously caused my mother a lot of pain. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
September which I've never liked because my birthday conincided with the start of the school year and everyone was always too busy with classes and activities and making new friends so no one remembered my birthday, not even teachers. I guess having a birthday around the busy December holidays is at least as bad too.
My daughter's 6th birthday will be her first day of grade 1 (2 years from now). I don't like that her birthday is right at the beginning of the school year. I tried to keep her in longer since she wasn't due until November 15 but she came on September 4.