Question of the day - Thursday 27 January

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll go with Luxembourg so I can practice my French. Plus I've never been.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess Denmark. I have always wanted to go to Africa to see the wildlife while it is still there to be seen. There are only two countries in Africa that begin with a D. One is the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but it is not one of the safer countries, there are always travel advisories out about not visiting there. The other one is Djibouti but that isn't where the wildlife is. It also isn't one of the safer countries, so I guess it would be Denmark.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess Denmark. I have always wanted to go to Africa to see the wildlife while it is still there to be seen. There are only two countries in Africa that begin with a D. One is the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but it is not one of the safer countries, there are always travel advisories out about not visiting there. The other one is Djibouti but that isn't where the wildlife is. It also isn't one of the safer countries, so I guess it would be Denmark.
Put a silent K at the beginning of your name. Then you can join Katie M Katie M and me on safari in Kenya. 😁

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Denmark it is! It's pretty close, presumably a bit more chilly and I'll definitely visit some sights like the little mermaid statue and Lego land!