Question Of The Day - Thursday 25 May

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

Sorry for the lateness of today's question :doh:

Do you have any weird or useless talent ?

I'm double jointed & can bend and twist my fingers in some very weird & unusal ways :lol:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to be able to touch my tongue to my nose when I was younger. But then I had my nose done. I was not unhappy to lose that "gift" LOL

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm double jointed and flexible. I've been exercising again and I have quite a lot to lose. I was pleased to discover I'm flexible in spite of being fat... :rolleyes2:

I used to be able to tie a cherry stem with my tongue but I haven't tried that in a long time. :lol:

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can make food disappear. :wink:

Oh, and I can use my toes like fingers to some degree. I also have an uncanny knack for being able to find things with my feet, especially if they're sharp and pointy. If someone drops something on the floor and can't find it, they'll yell for me to come walk around where they think it might be, and even if it's pitch dark, I somehow manage to step on it right away. :lol:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't think it's useless, but I have the weird ability (sometimes referred to as super power) to select the best dessert item from a restaurant menu. It never fails - out with friends ordering dessert & offering tastes around, everyone always says I ordered the best thing.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have the ability to make computer servers go haywire, just by being in close proximity! I don't know of any health issue which causes this. At one place of employment, the head of IT banned me from ever entering the room where the servers were stored. I can also make desktops and laptops go bananas now and then. No idea why.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a while, I could make puffs of air come out of my tear ducts by pressing around the bridge of my nose. :dizzy:

I like to think I can tell what month a person was born by seeing them and talking with them. :bday: