Question Of The Day - Thursday 24 August

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Do any of you with early bird schedules find it difficult to sleep in on the weekends (whatever days your "weekend" may be)? I've been sleeping in to 7 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and I wake up dragging because I got too much sleep.
Mowgli doesn't allow sleeping in on weekends. He wants breakfast at 5:00 a.m. every day of the week.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, some real early birds here! I'm lucky, hubby gets up at 5 a.m., and he has cat-feeding duty in the mornings. The commotion does wake me up sometimes but usually I can get back to sleep for an hour or so.

But today, we had to get up for an appointment in a city two hours away from here so....3 a.m. :eek2: I always say it's against my religion to get up while it's still dark :lol: so that wasn't fun. :cringe:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Around 8:30. I normally try to sleep a little later; but I suspected (and now confirmed) that I had pink-eye so I had to get a call in to my doctor's office ASAP. Good thing because only one doctor had an opening and it was in an hour. My kids were still asleep and I needed a shower. We somehow made it! :running: