Question Of The Day - Thursday 21 Dec

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

A easy just for fun question today :thumbsup:

What device are you using to read this ? ( laptop, desktop computer, phone, tablet etc..) :compsurfing:

I'm using my tablet, which is an iPad mini :D

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I am on my desktop computer. Sometimes I use an old iPad (inherited,) but it is much slower and also my old eyes like the 27" monitor on my desktop!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laptop.

I've tried my phone and it's too small to use comfortably, and I don't have room on it for the app. My first generation iPad keeps jumping out of Safari, and the Nook Color seems to think there are "security" issues, so I just stick to the laptop.

Margret

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laptop. The only time I use my phone to browse the internet is when my computer isn't on, when I'm not home, or if the power goes out. Despite being a millennial, I'm really not a fan of using my phone for long periods of time. I was actually a relatively late adopter to the smartphone game; I didn't get one until 2015.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laptop. The only time I use my phone to browse the internet is when my computer isn't on, when I'm not home, or if the power goes out. Despite being a millennial, I'm really not a fan of using my phone for long periods of time. I was actually a relatively late adopter to the smartphone game; I didn't get one until 2015.
Here I thought it was a generational thing. I see young people always doing something with their phone and I don't get it. I just chalked it up to a generational thing.

I am on my laptop right now. I usually use either the laptop or my tablet. I only use my phone when the power is out.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Smartphone (I call It StupidPhone because It loves to ashame me and to turn off at its own will). I live in an área with terrible Internet conection and if I tried to use the computer or laptop for this, I would only be able to be here a couple of days a month.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My laptop, which I love. It is plugged-in, but I plan to get wireless internet. Basically because I bought my nook recently because I wanted a camera so much (I don't have a smartphone) for the sole purpose of taking pictures of Speedy and posting on this site! (I wanted the nook very much, too). When I get the wifi I won't have to go to the bookstore to download the books. This is my first computer ever and I've only had it not too many years. I also take pics of Speedy, then go to the bookstore to download them from my nook.