GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

A just for fun question for you this Thursday :thumbsup:

What color clothes are you currently wearing ? :crazy:

I’m wearing black jeans, black slip on shoes & sort of light grey/silver top :biggrin:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grey. Tshirt from the rescue where I volunteer that says Adopt, Volunteer, Rescue on the back and grey jogging type pants. White ankle socks. That's pretty much my "uniform" when I'm home (and now that I'm working from home, that's every day). I have several of the pants, and a variety of t shirts I rotate.

I used to wear jeans (black) and a nice top when I went into the office, and regular jeans and tshirt when I went out somewhere - but have gotten to where if I do go out (rarely these days), I wear just what I'm wearing now.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gap dark rinse bootcut jeans, Land's End light (soft) blue t-shirt, white sandals

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm amazed how dressed up everybody seems to be. Here in Germany it's hot and muggy. I am wearing a brand-new, maxi sundress, which I bought to wear when I go aqua-jogging as it's so easy to slip on and off. I have a tankini to match. Unfortunately, Covid 19 has put paid to water gymnastics but I'm wearing the dress anyway.
Emily is already doing her best to make a few holes in it and can't understand why I'm getting annoyed with her. :kneading:

It's basically lilac with coloured flowers and leaves. Not a colour which suits me but the dress is light and airy and covers me without clinging anywhere! 😎:sunshine: